- kcz or Cookies or こおしいず 1
- PGP FingerPrint
598C8E59DE9C21FFEB434A3E 80B59E49 D6D9B0FD
- Graduated from Dept. of Information Science, School of Science, Univ. of Tokyo
- 1st Grade Driver’s License
- KanKen Grade 3
- SuKen Pre-2nd Grade
- EIKEN 2nd Grade
- Applied Information Technology Engineer Examination
Please visit links.
- Security Camp 2012 in Tokyo, as a student of Software Security class (in CTF, won 1st prize as a team "|" (four members including me) and won MVP as an individual)
- SECCON CTF 2012 in Yokohama, won 1st prize as a team “wasamusume”
- SECCON CTF 2012 Final, won 2nd prize as a team “wasamusume”(mimura, carme, dec, atgw, ytn and me) (blog)
- Security Camp 2013 in Tokyo, as a tutor in Software Security class
- ACM ICPC 2015 Domestic Quals, ranked 12nd as a team “tekito”(satos, kivantium and me), but I did nothing but printing.
- Passed CODE FESTIVAL 2015 Qual A (122nd) and participated in CODE FESTIVAL 2015
- CODE BLUE CTF 2018 Quals, ranked 4th as a team “TSG”(many)
- Competed in ISUCON8 Final after ranking 2nd in ISUCON8 Quals as a team “FetchDecodeExecWrite”(moratorium, akouryy and me) (my blog)
- Hosted 24h TSG CTF with TSG members. (ctftime)
- Competed in ISUCON9 Final after participating in ISUCON9 Quals as a team “FetchDecodeExecWrite”.
About This Site
This site is hosted on GitHub Pages, built with Jekyll, served via Cloudflare. The source code is available in here.
call me “KOH-SHII-Z”. “cookies” is ok, though. ↩