- Cookies or こおしいず 1
- PGP FingerPrint
598C8E59DE9C21FFEB434A3E 80B59E49 D6D9B0FD
- Student at Dept. of Computer Science, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Univ. of Tokyo
- 1st Grade Driver’s License
- KanKen Grade 3
- SuKen Pre-2nd Grade
- EIKEN 2nd Grade
- Applied Information Technology Engineer Examination
Please visit links.
- Security Camp 2012 in Tokyo, as a student of Software Security class (in CTF, won 1st prize as a team "|" (four members including me) and won MVP as an individual)
- SECCON CTF 2012 in Yokohama, won 1st prize as a team “wasamusume”
- SECCON CTF 2012 Final, won 2nd prize as a team “wasamusume”(mimura, carme, dec, atgw, ytn and me) (blog)
- Security Camp 2013 in Tokyo, as a tutor in Software Security class
- ACM ICPC 2015 Domestic Quals, ranked 12nd as a team “tekito”(satos, kivantium and me), but I did nothing but printing.
- Passed CODE FESTIVAL 2015 Qual A (122nd) and participated in CODE FESTIVAL 2015
- CODE BLUE CTF 2018 Quals, ranked 4th as a team “TSG”(many)
- ISUCON8 Quals, ranked 2nd as a team “FetchDecodeExecWrite”(moratorium, akouryy and me) (my blog)
About This Site
This site is hosted on GitHub Pages and built with Jekyll. The source code is available in here.
call me “cookies” or “KO-O-SHI-I-ZU” fluently like “KOH-SHII-Z”. ↩