- kcz or Cookies or こおしいず 1
- PGP FingerPrint
598C8E59DE9C21FFEB434A3E 80B59E49 D6D9B0FD
- Graduated from Dept. of Information Science, School of Science, Univ. of Tokyo
- 1st Grade Driver’s License
- KanKen Grade 3
- SuKen Pre-2nd Grade
- EIKEN 2nd Grade
- Applied Information Technology Engineer Examination
Please visit links.
- Google CTF 2020: 2nd in Finals after 18th in Quals as a team “I Use Bing”(a joint team made of several Korean and Japanese independent teams).
- LINE CTF 2021: 7th as a team “TSG”.
- TokyoWesterns CTF 6th 2020: 9th as a team “TSG”.
- CTFZone 2020: 7th in Finals after 10th in Quals as a team “TSG”.
- ISUCON9: participated in Quals and Final as a team “FetchDecodeExecWrite”.
- TSG CTF: hosted a 24hr CTF with TSG members. (ctftime)
- ISUCON8: 2nd in Quals and participated in Final a team “FetchDecodeExecWrite”(moratorium, akouryy and me) (my blog)
- CODE BLUE CTF 2018 Quals: 4th as a team “TSG”(many)
- CODE FESTIVAL 2015: passed Qual A (122nd) and participated in onsite event CODE FESTIVAL 2015.
- ACM ICPC 2015 Domestic Quals: 12nd as a team “tekito”(satos, kivantium and me), but I did nothing but printing.
- Security Camp 2013 in Tokyo: tutor in Software Security class
- SECCON CTF 2012 Final: 2nd prize as a team “wasamusume”(mimura, carme, dec, atgw, ytn and me) (blog)
- SECCON CTF 2012 in Yokohama: 1st as a team “wasamusume”
- Security Camp 2012 in Tokyo: student of Software Security class (in CTF, won 1st prize as a team "|" (4 members including me) and MVP as an individual)
About This Site
This site is hosted on GitHub Pages, built with Jekyll, served via Cloudflare. The source code is available in here.
call me like “koh-sheeze”. “cookies” / “k-c-z (kay-sea-zee)” are also ok. ↩